Usually, when James O’Keefe of Project Veritas sits down with a whistleblower and does an interview, the topic is not exactly personal to him. This week’s installation is. An agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation sat down with O’Keefe and detailed just how the agency went about labeling Project Veritas as a group of interest, and then how they were surveilled without a warrant.
From the Project Veritas website:
- The document reveals the FBI labeled Project Veritas as “news media,” and categorized the probe as a “Sensitive Investigative Matter” due to Veritas being journalist. This is a direct contradiction of the U.S. government’s in-court position that Project Veritas are not journalists.
- The whistleblower, who has several years of experience as an FBI Special Agent and is still on payroll with the Bureau, came to Project Veritas with the document after seeing what he calls “a number of troubling things that are happening in the FBI.”
- The document also shows the federal investigation was launched into Project Veritas the same day Ashley Biden’s Attorney, Roberta Kaplan, said, “This is insane. We should send to SDNY” in response to a request for comment on the contents of Ashley Biden’s abandoned diary.
- Additionally, the FBI categorized the investigation into a diary under Threat Band I, which is usually reserved for “threat issues that are likely to cause the greatest damage to national interests or public safety in the coming year.”
- The Whistleblower also revealed how the document shows surveillance of Project Veritas including the use of CAST tools, and an analysis which includes cellular geolocation tracking of phone devices.
- FBI Whistleblower: “Tyranny happens incrementally, and it happens by a bunch of people agreeing to small injustices over and over simply to keep their paycheck and their pension…to maintain your paycheck and pension that gives you the Holocaust”
Why did the whistleblower come forward?
The whistleblower, who has several years of experience as an FBI Special Agent, came to Project Veritas because “The direction that the agency has headed troubles a vast majority of the agents.”
Something else the whistleblower called “alerting” was the fact that the FBI categorized the investigation into Ashley Biden’s diary under Threat Band I, which is usually reserved for “threat issues that are likely to cause the greatest damage to national interests or public safety in the coming year.”
Wonder what sort of damage that might be.